Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cambrie and Andie

Today I took pictures of an adorable set of twin girls! They were so much fun in their little tutus and girly attaire. Their mama is a photographer as well as a good friend of mine and I went to teach her some of my tricks to photographing babies. I'd have to say I think she taught me more then I taught her. :)  And after today I  decided that I REALLY need a daughter!!!
Thanks Rian for a fun afternoon! Can't wait to see your edited copies.  






7 comments:

  1. Awww, they are so cute!! I need to go see them in real life! I love the boas and the tea set. I need a little girl too!
    (PS. the first "to" in the quote is spelled wrong, it's too.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so CUTE! Great pictures too. They are getting so big. I agree you both need some dang girls! My girls need some girlfriends. Well, Belle is just fine with X but eventually she'll need a girlfriend to blab to. So get crackin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang it! I knew I would mess something up on that one! Thanks Gwen:) Thanks guys! They are way cute babies. I could have taken pics of them all day and they're way good babies too! We need to plan another lunch date with each other!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute little bubs. Love all the tutus and the boas. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashley I love them. I have a lot to learn from you! One thing I know now...is that I want a white backdrop! Thanks so much for eveything! We need to all get together this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys!:) Thanks again Raeanne for letting me photograph them. It was fun!:)

    ReplyDelete