Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Manis home spa

I stepped outside of my comfort zone on Tuesday and did a new kind of photoshoot, that I don't normally do. My sister's friend is going into the Etsy biz to sale Rice packs. She needed some nice photos for her Etsy site so she called me up to see if I'd take some photos for her. I thought the rice packs would just be square pieces of material with rice inside, but they were far more then that. These were spa quality! My house smelt like a relaxing day spa for the rest of the day. I want one of these packs now, especially the back one. Here is a link to her ETSY site if you'd like to purchase one. Manis Home Spa










4 comments:

  1. these pics look totally professional!
    wow ash Im impressed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bug:) I have a looong ways to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are great pics! Good job. I totally want the one for your feet:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too Min! My feet are always freezing! I also want the eye packs and the bonk packs for X and Fred. I put a link to her site if ya ever do wanna purchase one:)

    ReplyDelete