Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Big Ben

Baby Ben isn't so baby anymore. This Sunday he'll be 3 years old! I think back to the day he was born and the worry he caused his mama and all of us and now he's turning 3 years old! He's a happy little guy full of energy and life and he holds a big place in all of our hearts. We love you Ben! You make this world a brighter place. (:
 Happy Birthday!!!



 Ben loves trains, in the photo below he is signing the word "train" his mom told me that on his first day of Preschool a little girl came up and gave Ben a big hug and then the two of them went to play trains together and now whenever Ben wants to go to Preschool he'll sign "Train" sooo cute! 




7 comments:

  1. These pictures are adorable! Ben has grown up do much, he is so cute! I love the outfit too. Happy Birthday Ben! Good job Ash. Hmmm maybe I should do a photoshoot with June. If she didn't hate me always taking her pictures I would.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously LOVE all of them! You did an amazing job, you really captured his personality. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so cute Mel! I had a lot of fun with these! Deb! You better do a photoshoot with June! Your a great photographer you can't only use those skills for others. Plus June is gorgeous! She deserves a model shoot from Deborah Newey photography:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three!! Are you serious!? I can't believe how fast time is flying. These are darling pictures, and props to Melissa on the darling outfit. I LOVE it... must copy this. So cute. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks liz:) Mel did do great on the wardrobe! Her boys always look stylin:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! Those are way cute!! I can't believe he's already 3! Love the chalkboard and the outfit! Very cute, all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Melissa is a creative girl:) I should hire her to be prop designer!

    ReplyDelete