Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Photography 101

I went to what I thought was my final photography class today, but when I showed up everything that was being taught was things I already knew. Then I realized I'd signed up for the intermediate class again. Doh! So I talked to the teacher and he was way nice telling me to just stay for the intermediate and then come back for the advance no extra charge. Yay! Only problem now is that I have to wait till January because all the advance classes are booked. Oh well, it's okay. So here is a few of my favorite shots from today. I hate even posting these because I look at the photos done from others on this shoot who had a telephoto lens and they look 10 times better. I really REALLY need a telephoto lens! 

At least my subjects were super cute:) 






No comments:

Post a Comment