Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Merrill family

One of my longest standing best friends hired me take her family pictures on Friday. She has such a fun little family with lots of personality. Although I've done the Ogden train station many times, I still love that place for photos and the vintage style the scenery provides. I also love these two cute boys!  We got lots of goof ball shots but these ones were my favorite. Thanks again Gwen, hope the rust came out of the shirts okay:) 













7 comments:

  1. VERY cute! What a cute little family Wendy has! I love them all. Love that location. I love Wendy's hair too. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb your always so nice to comment:) Thankyou! I always get nervous to post stuff for fear I'll end up on a site like "your not a photographer" so the comments that I've done good encourage me to try again:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright, time for me and Dick to go on a diet! :)
    Thanks again Ash for doing these. I LOVE the ones of the boys together, silly kids.
    Oh and thanks, I did get the rust out (damn kids..).
    And thanks Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm liking these!!!!! What a fun day :) Love you guys!! Christina

    ReplyDelete
  5. What!? I thought you guys looked good Gwen! Guess I'll have to pull out the lipo tool so you'll like them;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pics Ash! I like your hair Wendy. I can't believe how much Zachary looks like you:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures are awesome. What a creative idea. Now I have a new picture for my "Door of Fame". I love you guys...pass it on.

    ReplyDelete