Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Deborah (Maternity)

My really good friend Deb is pregnant with her 2nd baby. It's a girl! She's due in a couple weeks so we decided she better have some photos taken of her cute belly. There is 4 things I love about these pictures. 1. The position of the sun. 2. The location. I love photos taken in fields,  it gives them a country look.  3. The kicken boots Deb is wearing. and 4. The two gorgeous red heads! I'm a big fan of red hair. I think it's the prettiest of all the hair colors. Here are a few of my favorites. Deb is a photographer as well so you can see an alternate version of the photos HERE I really like Deb's style of photography. I'm so excited for ya Deb! I can't wait to meet that sweet baby!!! 








3 comments:

  1. Once again, bravo. I like the ones you chose. I like the one of June looking at the camera with me on my back, I forgot about that one. Nice edits! Thanks again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I can't wait to pay back the favor too! We'll have to find a cool old barn or some cool urban places for yours. (Or wherever you want).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm saving your comment in my vault so you don't forget that offer! Cause it'll be a loooong time before a baby starts growing in this belly again. And there'll be some major photoshopping going on to make me look unhippopotamus, so you'll have your work cut out for ya;)

    ReplyDelete