Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Intermediate Photography class

Today I went to my second photography class. This time I learned a lot of rules about photographing people. Which is what I've been needing. I learned how to pose them how not to pose them. How to get them to act more natural. I learned a lot and realized some mistakes I've been making. The other thing I learned is that I need a telephoto lens. My images will never be what I want them to be with out one. Photography is all about the lenses. So I think I'm going to take a break from the photography business until I can invest in a telephoto lens. I'll still photograph my boys and things around me I just won't go out and take photos professionally until I'm able to produce the quality of photography I'm looking for. It's amazing the difference a telephoto lens can make. Anyways here are a few of the shots I took at today's shoot. It took me awhile to figure out white balance but I eventually got the hang of it. :)  I'll just have to practice practice practice! 
If you want to take a photography class from a really great teacher go to Galleryphotography.com.
 Kelly does a great job! 






4 comments:

  1. Those are great shots Ash! I'm glad you are learning a lot. ...But I don't think you should quit until you can afford a lens. You'll still be learning stuff on the road to nice equipment... I just think you're too awesome to quit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the vote of confidence Deb! (: It means a lot. I think I just need a photography break tho. I'm getting burned out on it and I don't wanna make it become something I dread doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Deb! And we need to do mine soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um yeah! When you gonna plan a day slacker!?

    ReplyDelete