Saturday, July 9, 2011

Spunky Kamryn

Say Hello to Kamryn! She's spunky, funky and so much fun! Today is her Happy 3rd Birthday and I got to do her pictures. Her mama is lucky and has not 1, not 2 but 3 daughters! All of which are adorable. I had so much fun doing this photo shoot. There will be more photos to come, I just wanted to get some up today because it's her actual birthday. Thanks again Kristen, both for finding the great location and asking me to do her  pictures. She's the cutest (:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAMRYN!!! 
















2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for all your hard work. They turned out better than I ever imagined. You did an amazing job. I can't wait to see more (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having me take them Kristen! You've got some absolutely adorable girls, they make the perfect little models. I'll do their pics anytime!

    ReplyDelete