Friday, June 17, 2011

Together Forever The Hirschi Family


I had the privilege of taking photos for the Hirschi Family. They are an amazing family  and I love them to death! They're so sweet and giving and a few months ago they adopted a baby girl from China, named EmmaLi. She is soooo adorable! I would've  stolen her but I know I'd never be the amazing mama Kim is to her. We did their photos at the Bountiful Temple because in a few months they will be sealed there together forever. 





EmmaLi was a tough one to get a smile from. 
Her dad won her over tho and made her mama laugh too. :)
Love this pic!
  



Congratulations Guys! 
You have a beautiful family! 

5 comments:

  1. Aww she is so cute. I love her hair. Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her hair too, she's so freaking adorable! Thanks Deb:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are beautiful pics! I love the Bountiful temple though, and the day seemed perfect for pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Min! It was actually really windy. I felt bad because I kept taking picture after picture and it started to get cold. The last pic is done inside the Temple so we could all warm up a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, I want one! She is adorable and I love her little white dress.

    ReplyDelete