Friday, June 3, 2011

The Dyer family

Yesterday I had the opportunity to spend the afternoon with 3 adorable lil kids. I fell in love with the little girl  who had these cute little red shoes and teeny tiny earrings. Her and her big brother Mason just had their birthdays so their mom wanted some updated pictures of them. But, I couldn't leave out the fun middle brother Gage. So, we sneaked in a few of him as well. :)
They were so fun and their mom had way cute ideas! Thanks for being such great lil models guys. Your moms a lucky gal to have kids as sweet and cute as you are! 



I got this cute idea from HERE











The pink cupcake disaster
Smith's sales these big cupcakes so I thought it'd be a fun idea to get one for Shay since it was her first birthday. What a mess! I not only stained all the children with bright pink frosting, but their mom was covered in it as well.The pics turned out really cute tho. Sorry again Heather.:) 
Thanks for being such a great sport with my wacky ideas.:) 



3 comments:

  1. Those turned out way cute! I love all the red - suckers, bow, shoes etc. I like the cupcake idea too, even if it was a bit disastrous. Cute kids! Great job once again Ash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pic with the likes on it (from pinterest?), that turned out way cute. They all did. I love her little shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much guys:) The kids are so cute it was a fun shoot. Yeah, Gwen from Pinterest, that site has given me so many ideas. Thanks for hooking me up to it. I like all the red accents too Deb and the red shoes Gwen. Their mom has great ideas and is so awesome! I love her to death!

    ReplyDelete