Thursday, March 31, 2011

Chaz and Ali

My big brothers getting married and he and his fiancée were kind enough to ask me to do their engagement photos. I was WAY nervous but WAY excited too! My Grandparents had just bought a classic 1950's car so I called them up and asked to use it and Ali bought this cute dress to go along with it. And in the end we got these fun adorable pics! This era fits Ali perfectly, my mom says they look like Lucy and Desi. While we were shooting a guy stopped and asked if we were there from some magazine company. 
That's how cute Ali is! 

This one is my favorite. 
This one was their favorite







8 comments:

  1. I LOVE these. They are so cute. I was looking at them on Facebook and thought they are DARLING! Amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I've said before I love them! They turned out so great. I agree, Ali is adorable. Love the dress and the car and everything. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you guys:) That really does mean a lot:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been dying to see these ever since you gave me a sneek peak! I love them! I wish I could see them all. Good job Ash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable. These pictures remind me of the move "The Notebook". You are so talented Ash. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They did turn out really good. You should post the one of Ali putting on her makeup and the one of them reading. Besides the lingerie one, those are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks sooo much guys!!! Your all so nice:) K Gwen I'll get those ones up soon as I get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pssssst...I used your pricing (and some wording) from your blog as inspiration on my pricing page. Hope that's ok. :)

    ReplyDelete